Re: What drive is the dir on ?

Jay Kelly wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> I have two ide drives install and I have mounted a dir from the secondary
> to /web. Is there a way to check that I have indeed mounted it to the
> secondary and not the primary ?

Type mount at a prompt - that will show all mounted filesystems and where
they are mounted.  For example, on my box here I get:

HAL9000:~$ mount
/dev/hda1 on / type ext2 (rw,errors=remount-ro,errors=remount-ro)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
/dev/hdb1 on /space/part1 type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hdb2 on /space/part2 type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hdb3 on /space/part3 type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hdb5 on /space/part4 type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hdb6 on /space/part5 type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hdb7 on /space/part6 type ext2 (rw)

It is read as: FILESYSTEM on MOUNTPOINT type FILESYSTEM_TYPE (MOUNT_OPTIONS)

> Also while I have you guys, Is there a way to setup mutt to save all
> read mail into a directory unstead of deleting?

I thought that was the default.  Anyway, according to the mutt docs:
  6.3.82.  mbox

  Type: path
  Default: "~/mbox"

  This specifies the folder into which read mail in your `spoolfile'' folder
  will be appended.

and

  6.3.93.  move

  Type: quadoption
  Default: ask-no

  Controls whether you will be asked to confirm moving read messages from
  your spool mailbox to your `mbox'' mailbox, or as a result of a
  `mbox-hook'' command.

Check your ~/.muttrc and see what those options are set to.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.