Re: Compaq Armada 1750

Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
> 	Hi all Debian users,
> 	I have to install Debian at a Compaq Armada 1750. I cant get the network
> pcmcia card to work. Anyone can help on this?

Simply saying you can't get it to work is not enough for anyone to help you.
More information is needed.

What have you done so far?
What, if any, error messages are you seeing?
What are the exact commands you have tried?
What release of Debian are you using?
What kernel?
What version of the pcmcia drivers are you using?
What make and model of PCMCIA card do you have?
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.