Re: Xfree86 4.0.1

Corey Popelier wrote:
> Hrm.
> I jumped the gun, assuming the fact that my apt-get -s upgrade this
> morning wanted to do an X upgrade. It appears its just gone from 3.3.6-8
> to 3.3.6-9.

S'alright.  I got a bit excited myself when I saw the XFree packages being
upgraded when I did my last dist-upgrade, so I know quite how you feel.
::grin::  Here's hoping they do come soon.

> Excuse me whilst I pop out and shoot myself.

Oh, I don't think anything quite *that* drastic is called for.  How about,
oh, say, 10 lashes with a piece of spaghetti (al dente, of course).
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.