Re: gnome-errors & scwm

i've finally learned my lesson the hard way.  i've ditched scwm and
decided to give icewm another try - i'm begining to like it.  i was
just under the impression that i can still use gnome apps with a
non-gnome compliant window manager minus some functionality.  but then
again why sacrifice functionality when this is what gnome is giving.
now i know better.