oops..sorry for the blank msg earlier

hello, sorry for the blank msg earlier, My mind seems to be drifting..did'nt know why I pressed the send button too quickly. anywaym I have another lazy question, I want to allow another client to connect to the x-Server.how do I do this? i.e. to allow another user to use the x-server while logged in as a different user. sounds confusing does'nt it? for ex. I wanted to edit some file say, as root perhaps, while logged in as a different user, it wont allow me of course
veg@duh:/home/yes$ emacs orig.sig
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
emacs: Cannot connect to X server :0.0.
Check the DISPLAY environment variable or use `-d'.
Also use the `xhost' program to verify that it is set to permit
connections from your machine.
: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
emacs: Cannot connect to X server :0.0.
Check the DISPLAY environment variable or use `-d'.
Also use the `xhost' program to verify that it is set to permit
connections from your machine.

how may I override this?