Re: .muttrc

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 01:37:59PM -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> First things.  Mutt will create a directory called ~/.mutt and you
> can place muttrc in there (note there is no leading . on the filename).

or, use ~/.muttrc (and ~/.mutt/).

> Now, I know whereof you speak, so I added the following lines to my
> muttrc:
>
> my_hdr From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@networksplus.net>
>
> So far this has kept Exim from telling the world my user@hostname.  You
> can mangle headers in other ways using the my_hdr line.  Also, you'll
> likely want to use muttrc to set up some custom colors and get away from
> the default black and white.
>
> - Nate >>

i've tried the my_hdr to default 'content-type:' to be 'text/html'
(wouldn't dream of forcing any html on linux folk, trust me)
to no avail, so i'm hobbling together a perl script to do it instead.

i even tried 'unmy_hdr' first...

can mutt be made to rewrite 'content-type'?