Any FREE tool to display pdflatex created PDF slides in debian?

Hi All,

I'm used to prepare my presentations in LaTeX. The pdflatex is a very good
tool to prepare slides for both - projection monitors and traditional
photographic slides. There is however one problem, although I can use
to display my slides almost any platform supporting the Acrobat Reader,
I'd rather prefere to use a free tool. Unfortunately both "xpdf" and
"ghostscript" (even with "gv") fail to display "full screen" slides
correctly.
Does anybody know if there is such free tool (or a particular version of
mentioned above) able to display PDF slides in "full screen" mode?

PS. I use "pdfslide" package, slightly modified do remove the "navigation
pannel" on the right.
--
				TIA & Greetings
				Wojtek Zabolotny