Re: FTP server and security

I dont wanna create a discution which this, but proftpd is better at security and all that ftpd.
I would like (personality) too more than wu-ftpd, anyway that is only my point.

1- Well, using ftpd u need add a entry on /etc/inetd.conf, check if u have already one comented there. 2- proftpd works (ussualy) as a daemon standalone. Anyway u can change the base instalation for getting this one controled via inetd

Seeya