GNOME+Sawmill workspaces

	I have GNOME and Sawmill/Sawfish (latest debs from potato/woody) and
I want to have 4 workspaces in a horizontal row.  The GNOME pager
works as I want it to, except that Sawmill allows moving the cursor to
the top or bottom of the screen as a way to change workspaces just
like moving the cursor to the left or right side of the screen, where
top=left and bottom=right.  I want it to not allow changing workspaces
by using the top and bottom of the screen so I can use Gnome's toolbar
along the bottom of the screen with auto-hide on without any annoying
interaction.  Does anyone know if this can be done?

--
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." - Voltaire

Ed C.