RE: Cheap printer?

FWIW
Got into a tangle on another mailing list regarding inks, but here goes
anyway.

I buy Amazon inks for my Epson Stylus 800 and had no problems until I tried
bulk ink and refilling cartridges.  Print quality went south and is recovering
with a return to new cartridges, but still not up to snuff.

Ditto for a friend of mine with a Canon.

Bill Barnes