Re: Peticion

Well, let me see if I can translate this:

> Gustavo Oceguera Ugalde wrote:
>
> Hola, encontre en en internet tu direccion donde menciones que tienes

Hi, I found in the Internet your address where [there are] mentions
that you have

> un scaner Realisys AVEC Easy 3, necesito los drives de este escaner

a scanner [of brand] Realisys AVEC Easy 3; I need the drivers of this
scanner

> (en ingles o español), podrias hacerme el favor de facilitarme una

(in English or Espan~ol), if you could help me [with] the favor of
providing me

> copia de ellos, de antemano te agradesco mucho.

a copy of them, afterward I would thank you much.

> Atentamente

Attentively,

> Gustavo Oceguera Ugalde
> assosi@ver.megared.net.mx

Visite http://panda.mostang.com/sane/ , y lea en esos paginas por
drives de escaners.   Debian no los tiene.  Y por esto modelo de
escaner, es posible que SANE no los tiene.  Si no tienes acceso
del Web, sino email solo, dejame saber, y te ayudare mas.

Visit http://www.mostang.com/sane ,  and read in those pages for
scanner drivers.  Debian doesn't have them.  And for this model
of scanner, it is possible that SANE doesn't have them.  If you
haven't access to Web, but only email, let me know, and I shall
help you more.