netscape 4.73 & fortify (potato)

As an extremely conservative user i have just upgraded to
potato (and, since in the moment i upgraded something was
wrong because some important library was deleted, hosing my
complete system, my conservatism has been reinforced -- i had
done slink -> potato upgrades successfully before, too).

Fortify doesn't recognize the executable I'm giving it.
The script

/usr/lib/netscape/473/communicator/communicator-smotif

refers to

      base_loc=/usr/lib/netscape/base-4
      nsremote=${base_loc}/netscape-remote

so when i try

      fortify /usr/lib/netscape/base-4/netscape-remote

the executable is not recognized.

I shouldn't be suprised since

      lynx file:/usr/share/doc/fortify/README.html#versions

only lists up to version 4.72.

Anyone have any recommendations as to forcing the fortify,
downgrading netscape, or waiting for fortify to be upgraded?

Thanks for advice,

cheers,

judith