Re: [Q] Does anybody else have problems with W3M

Colin Watson <cjw44@flatline.org.uk> wrote on 28/06/2000 (11:41) :
> You've almost certainly downloaded in ASCII mode. Try 'bin' in your FTP
> client before the download.

Why should I want to use an FTP client when I want to do this with w3m ?
Please look at the w3m package if you do not know what it is.

> (The '[Q]' in the subject is probably unnecessary, by the way - pretty
> much everything's a question here :))

Probably, but it is easier for me to keep track in this rather heavy
trafficked mailing list. I'll have to sit down and read the doc on
scoring some day... :-)

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
+---+ "It is assumed that the reader is reasonably  familiar with the
|:-?|  dpkg System Administrators' manual. Unfortunately  this manual
+---+  does not yet exist."                -- Debian Packaging Manual