[Q] Does anybody else have problems with W3M

I have problems with W3M when I try to download files through the ftp
protocol (e.g ftp://somehost/somefile). I get a file that the program
'file' says is data and not .tar.gz or .deb etc... Downloading from a
http://somehost/somefile works nicely.

Does anybody have these problem (could somebody check?)

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
+---+ "It is assumed that the reader is reasonably  familiar with the
|:-?|  dpkg System Administrators' manual. Unfortunately  this manual
+---+  does not yet exist."                -- Debian Packaging Manual