Debian-User Archives [was: Re: Mailing lists.]

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 12:03:29PM -0500, Brendan Simon wrote:
> I wish to read the debian mailing lists via the web, mainly because my
> mailbox fills up too quickly if I subscribe to all the groups that I am
> interested in.  I tried browsing from the archives, but it is not very
> up to date.  I browsed the debian-users list and sorted by date and the
> last entries were dated June 4.  I don't mind a latency of a day or two
> but anymore than that becomes unusable for my purposes.
>
> Is there a way to read the mailing lists on line with recent messages ?
>
> Thanks,
> Brendan Simon.

geocrawler to the rescue!

i just found this yesterday, and they've got most of the
debian-*@*.debian.org lists (and many others) reasonably
recent*:

	http://db.geocrawler.com/lists/3/

i just wish they had mod_perl/apache!

*"recent" being as of 5:30am CDT, they already have some
posts from today (1:50:57)! compared with my email, i've
only got four messages newer than that...

i DEFINITELY recommend bookmarking that one!