Exim and an annoyong person

Hi all,

A young lady at a publishing house responsible for sending out
newsletters has found a clever trick to maintain circulation.  Ignores
all Unsubscribe requests.  Given that I never subscribed this is
particularly irrating.

How can I set Exim to block all mail from a particular domain?  This
isn't spam - its stupidity so I don't want to rbl them.

What I'm thinking of is simply saying reject all mail from
channelnet.co.uk.

If this is possible with the mutt/exim combination, I'd appreciate
advice on how to go about it.  The exim man page seems only to cover
rbl.

Best regards,

Patrick Kirk

Mobile: 0044 (0) 705 004 9046