Re: apache + tomcat ..?

At 11:31 AM 06/27/2000 +0200, you wrote:

just do a httpd -v for getting the version.

If u are using 2.0 tomcat will not work there.
U need 1.3.X (better 1.3.12)

Let me know if u wanna a pre-compiled version.

-- yes please.

I have 1.3.3 and 1.3.13 (from apache)

I wanted to remove the Debian one, to use the newer one I installed manually, but a lot of utilities depend on it (dwww, ...). So, I run the debian one.

How to best upgrade and still stay within the Debian structure?

Thanks.

Gregory