Re: netscape 4.73 & su -

Christophe TROESTLER wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a strange experience on my box.  Here it goes: suppose you have
> two accounts "prem" and "sec".  Do

> everything is fine.  If somebody know why this happens and a
> workaround, I will be glad to hear them.

Hi Christophe,

Yes, I experience the same. In fact, "netscape" is just a wrapper script which tries
to connect to a running netscape instance, and if it exists, just opens a new window.
Unfortunately, this wrapper script doesn't seem to distinguish between different
user's instances of netscape.

Try netscape --no-remote to disable this behaviour.

Good luck,
Marc