RE: Login Message

On 26-Jun-2000 Bill wrote:
> Hi all
>         Can anyone tell me where to change the login message
> when logging into Debian Box with SSH.

<ssh login>

geisha [~] $ ssh localhost
foo@localhost's password:
Last login: Sun Jun 25 13:11:48 2000 from silicon.su.valinux.com on pts/5
Linux geisha 2.2.15 #1 SMP Fri Jun 2 13:25:48 PDT 2000 i686 unknown

Copyright (C) 1993-1999 Software in the Public Interest, and others

Most of the programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are
freely redistributable; the exact distribution terms for each program
should be described in the individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright
or /usr/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
You have new mail.

</ssh>

are you referring to the copyright text and what not?  That is in /etc/issue
and /etc/issue.net, as well as /etc/motd.