RE: getting .deb files after removed from incoming

At Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:09:15 -0700 (PDT),
Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shaleh@valinux.com> wrote:

> http.us (or other countries) .debian.org is usually a better way to get debs
> than ftp.debian.org.  http.(country) is a round robin, so you get a new machine
> each time.  There is only one ftp.debian.org.

I know. It not what my problem is about. I normaly use
ftp.dk.debian.org og equal.

My problem is that newly uploaded packages are not accessable
immediately after being removed from incoming.debian.org (= accepted
into the archive). After a period of time (some hours perhaps) they
are accessable from ftp.debian.org, but in the mean time there is no
way for non developers to get access to the packages. Or are there?

Developers can probably use rsync with passwd from master.debian.org,
but this is not a posibility for non-developers (or am I wrong?).

Per