RE: SB 1024 Live is now working, *hurray*!

Hi, just wanted to report a succes story (with a little bit of love, intrege
and mistery shoved in!)

I could not get my SB 1024 Live working. (when played I got: /dev/dsp no
such device! (I had MKDEVed audio)

Then I trien installing updated ALSA packages and could not get them working
either (module dependency problems (which are still reported as a matter of
fact!)

Finally Jason Holland ( Thanks Jason :) ), told me to go to
http://opensource.creative.com/, so I did, and this worked for me.

    I had to compile the emu10k1 module, installed it and all is well
(almost)

I dont seem to have any control over bass, trebble, main volume and so on,
but I do control CD volume :).

Thanks again and see ya'll later!

Byee. Make.