Re: muttzilla -- bus error -- help building libc5 MZ from sources?

kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>I just installed muttzilla, and am finding Netscape terminates with a
>bus error.  The muttzilla docs include a README.Debian which says:
>
>    This package is compiled against libc6. This has the effect that it
>    only works with a libc6 version of Netscape.  The author has this
>    to say:
>
>    -- snip --
>    Apr 11: I finally found out what is up with Debian. They ship a libc5
>    Netscape, but glibc2 devel tools.

Mm, have you tried installing the libc6 Netscape packages instead? As of
a couple of months ago, there are separate (e.g.)
communicator-473-smotif and communicator-473-smotif-libc5 packages. Try
the libc6 one of these and see if it works any better for you.