Re: [Q] Search for documentation on how to make .deb files

Peter Palfrader <palfrader@writeme.com> wrote on 25/06/2000 (15:15) :
> Check out the devel section of the website. There you find among other
> stuff:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/

Ah thanks! I installed the maint-guide package now and found a
postscript file which I coud print, very nice.

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
+---+ "It is assumed that the reader is reasonably  familiar with the
| ? |  dpkg System Administrators' manual. Unfortunately  this manual
+---+  does not yet exist."                -- Debian Packaging Manual