sources.list & woody source packages

Hi all

I want to have my sources.list set up so that I can get source packages for
woody. I am running potato here and my currents sources.list looks as follows:

--- sources.list ---
#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 _Potato_ - Unofficial i386 Binary-1 (20000609)]/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib non-US/main non-US/non-free non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org potato/updates main contrib non-free

# Uncomment if you want the apt-get source function to work
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody non-US
--- sources.list ---

The last two lines - for the woody deb-src packages - seem incorrect, as I
get errors when doing an update. How should they be instead?
Also, is there a place that I can find a good description for the way they
are structured, particularly as I want to use a mirror soon.

TIA
--
S. Burgener