Re: PL doesnt working

Hi Paulo!

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:

>         When the ISP tries to ping my modem, its RX lights on.
>         I try to use pon and I receive and a local and remote IP.

Does pinging the remote IP works?

Do those local and remote IPs look right (valid)?

Are your routing tables correct? Does the correct IPs point to the ppp
device? Does your default route point to the ppp device?

>         I'm using slink and 2.0.36. I can see ppp0 interface with ifconfig.
I assume it is listed as UP and RUNNING, and that TX and RX (in the ifconfig
display, NOT the modem lights) show activity without errors... do them?

  Henrique Holschuh