Re: dhcpcd and esound

On Sat, Jun 24, 2000 at 06:40:06PM +1200, C. Falconer wrote:

> Weird...  is the only word for it.
-clip-

I agree. :P

-clip-
> With the sound card in use... try pinging another machine on the network,
>then traceroute to it, etc
>
> I half-suspect theres an IRQ conflict.
-clip-

Mine is the only machine on the network, unfortunately. :P

I can connect without any problems when I play to the soundcard through
/dev/dsp directly though. Hrm. But then I'm using ALSA, and using
esd-alsa. Haven't tried sending data to the sound card through ALSA
directly without going through the OSS compatibility layer, but I don't
think it would make a difference would it?

| Destrius <dest rius @ big foot.com>          |
| http://web.hjc.edu.sg/~8223332f/   +----------------------------+
| Remove spaces in email address     | Leaving nothing            |