Netscape 4.73 wrapper broken

I've just updated my system to the current frozen, and included in
this update was the installation of netscape 4.73.

When I now run netscape, it bombs out, complaining of:

$ netscape
/usr/bin/X11/netscape: line 277: syntax error near unexpected token `(c'
/usr/bin/X11/netscape: line 277: `              for f in (cd $d;ls -1 . | sort); do'

Has anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone else know the fix?

Thanks,

Mark.

P.S. Please cc a copy of any reply directly to me as I currently read
the list only via the archives --- and I can't even do that now that
netscape is not working.

--