Re: Sunclock kills other windows?

Jeronimo,

>  is anyone there using Enlightenment and sunclock?

I can't answer your specific questions about this combination, but
give xplanet a try.  It does the same thing as sunclock, but has a
nice colorful display, and can do a lot of other things too.

I run it like:

    xplanetbg --window --geometry 400x250+868+749 --longitude 210 \
        --fuzz 0 &

and this gives me close to the same thing as sunclock (centered at
Fairbanks AK).  I'm running it just fine under E, although it will die
if you run out of memory (like when the memory leak in Netscape catches
up to you).

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley           tel: 907-474-2689 cell: 322-1889
930 Koyukuk Drive, Suite 408C     email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu

PGP2 key:   http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu:8080/~cswingle/pgpkey.asc
GNUPG key: http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu:8080/~cswingle/gnupgkey.asc