Sunclock kills other windows?

Hello;

 is anyone there using Enlightenment and sunclock?

 I'm using the ShinyMetal theme, and after opening sunclock, I once
 tried to close it -- not using the little "X" button on the top left
 side of the window, but the "X" button in the little bar that slides
 to the side and shows you more buttons... And a different window was
 killed!

 I'm running woody (and all the pckages I have are from woody).

 And it happens every time I try to reproduce it... I'd like to know
 if anyone else  noticed this, and then file a bug report...

 By the way, is this an Enlightenment bug, or a sunclock bug?

Thanks,
J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil