Re: [Fwd: dependencies rpoblem]

After having used SuSE for almost a year, I have just installed Debian
2.1.  One thing I missed right off the bat is the Pine mailer.  It is not
available from Debian AFAIK.  I downloaded it this morning and now have it
working.  The problem I run into is I am "pbburton" on the Linux system
but "p.b.burton" at my ISP.  To resolve this you have to configure it
normally to access your system mailbox, then create a role/alias with
which the problem you describe is resolved.  With Pine it works like a
charm.  When I reply (as I'm doing now) Pine prompts you and asks if you
want to use your alias.  "Y" and everything works.

Phil