Re: Postgresql-problem - solved

Thanks to Oliver for replying to my message.

In the end I upgraded to the potato version of postgresql and after
the installation, postmaster started without a problem. I still do not
understand what caused the problem on Sunday.

Johann.

--
J.H. Spies, Hugenotestraat 29, Posbus 80, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Tel/Faks 021-876-2337 Sel/Cell 082 898 1528(Johann) 082 255 2388(Hester)