Re: mouse in X again

Hi,

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Arthur H. Edwards wrote:

> In the XF86Setup session, did you specify a three-button mouse?

I can not remember it did ask for it specifically, but I decided against
Emulate-3-Buttons. I tried now several things in exchanging the entries
in section Pointer and nothing worked. After changing back to the first
entries (PS/2 and /dev/psaux), and downgrading to an older gpm-version,
it works. So I doubt that the problem was a 2-button-mouse setting.

Regards,

Kerstin

--

	kerstin.hoef-emden@uni-koeln.de