Subject: How to set up exim in potato for relaying messages sent by ssmtp (from SSL certified hosts)?

Hi All,

I need to setup my box for relaying messages forwarded from trusted computers
connected through different untrusted DIPs. My idea is to establish
an SSL tunnel between SMTP and SSMTP ports on my box, available only
for hosts presenting the valid certificate (provided by "my private CA").

It can be done with something like this:
stunnel -c stunnel -c -v 2 -d 465 -r 25
However I don't know how to tell exim to relay the messages received
by ssmtp?
--
                        TIA & Greetings
                        Wojciech Zabolotny