Keeping up2date with 'unstable' without beeing connected to the internet

Hello,

I'm running a few servers and workstation in a private network
where I work. For security and variuous policy reasons it's not
allowed beeing connected to the internet.

I've now upgraded all machines to potato TC 2 and I'm very happy.
But for developing I need some machines running unstable. I can
burn a few cd's with unstable and have a one-time complete
mirror.

But how to I approach the 'keeping up2date' problem ? I can't
fetch a new Packages list just from the network I am (no internet
connection).

I'm thinking about bringing the new packages from time to time
with my zip drive to work. But how do I now which packages have
changes since the last time ? I don't want to have a machine at
home with a full mirror or with all the packages installed I have
at work.

I hope I explained my problem clear enough ;) Thanks for any
advice !

kind regards,
	Markus

--