Error in the Potato rescue.bin

I have checked at a few of the ftp sites, where the file rescue.bin (of
1.44MB) image of POTATO distro has an error, and so cannot be downloaded.
The file has the `Read error at byte 4035/1474560'.  I have checked the
ftp.debian.org, ftp.uk.debian.org sites. I donot know whom to report, if any
of you know please forward this mail to the concerned person.

Till then, if any of you know of a place where I can download a working
copy, please let me know. You may even email me the image as an attachement.

Thanks

Nagarjuna