Re: Error message not understood

Jay Kelly wrote:
> I am receiving an error about ever week that is being mailed to me. In the
> subject it says [root: Cron <root@mojo> test -e /usr/sbin/anacron ||
> run-parts--report /etc/cron.daily]
>  and the message reads:
> /etc/cron.daily/suidmanager:
> suidregister: /usr/lib/emacs/20.3/i386-debian-linux-gnu/movemail registered
> but not installed
> Do I need to worry about this and if so how can I fix it?

I've been getting that same message every day for the past few months.
So far I've ignored it - deleted the message and kept going.  Everything
seems to work just fine here, so I've not been worried.

Oh yeah - I'm running woody.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.