html2ps

Hello everybody,

Somebody probably encountered this problem before.
You download a manual from the Internet but this manual is in html format or
better you get 100 or 200 html files.
You have to browse this manual with a html viewer (netscape).
This browsing through the online manual is usefull but I would also like a
paper version of the manual.
So, I found that with html2ps you can convert html to ps. This is
interesting but I don't like to do this for every file separately.
I would rather like to issue one command to create the complete manual (in
ps format) at once.

Can anybody help my with this??

Greetings,

Stefan