RE: TNT2

On 14-Jun-2000 cam_random wrote:

> My video card is a nVIDIA TNT2, however when i configure XF86 I can't
> find my card in the database.  any ideas?
>
> Justin

Hi, Justin...
The TNT2 chipset is listed as RivaTNT2 (chipset # 412 when using xf86config in
Xfree86 4.0). As an alternative, you might want to know that the card's using
the XF_SVGA graphics server and provides 2D graphics acceleration. I'm posting
you my XF86Config file (done for an Elsa Erazor III Lt with TNT2 M64 and a
GoldStar 56i - display, so you almost surely might want to check the monitor
settings inside. :))) ).

Hope this helps.. :))
Kristian

 --
Kristian Rink
kristian.rink@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de

"time and rules are changing, attention span is quickening,
 welcome... to the Information Age..." (Queensryche)