Re: Does kernel-source 2.2.15-3 include latest ac patches?

> Didn't 2.2.16 appear to solve some security bugs of 2.2.15? If this is the
> case, even if the patches applied to 2.2.15 actually close those security
> bugs, wouldn't 2.2.15 give an impression of lack of security?

   This is what I was thinking if/when potato ships with 2.2.15.  Potential
new users will think "Kernels < 2.2.16 are unsecure" and that could reflect
badly on potato.

   I'm hoping that if potato doesn't ship with 2.2.16 that it (ala slink) at
least ships with the new kernel in source form and/or that it's updated
quickly to 2.2.16.

--
 Regards, | Does my signature block look out-of-alignment to you?
 .        | If so, try using fixed-width fonts for E-Mail.  For