pgaccess & Postgresql

Hi:
   I am having problems with pgaccess and Postgresql. I am
   using potato. I can run with psql but when I type pgaccess
   the window appears I fill in my name, database, password
   etc I get the message connectDB() - connect failed. connection
   refused. Is the postmaster running ( with -i ) at localhost and
   accepting connection on TCPIP port 5432. I am running this locally
   and according to the init files all users on local host should
   be accepted. In fact the postmaster is not supposed to accept
   any conections over the TCPIP. WHat is the problem?

Thanks.

Sebastian Canagaratna
Department of Chemistry
Ohio Northern University