Re: dependencies rpoblem

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Chris Mason wrote:
> When I try to run dselect, it wants to uninstall packages that I have
> installed myself, so that won't do.

You should try to fix that problem. But do run dselect update first, to make
sure apt and dselect agree in the package available file... (also, make sure
dselect is using the apt method).

Still, dpkg should be able to install postfix and ditch exim regardless of
what dselect and apt think, just use the proper --force options.

  Henrique Holschuh