Re: Kernel Panic!..VFS.....

Mark,

Yes, thank you for reminding me the missing bits (The machine with broken O/S is
not with me at the moment, I'm sorry that I have not jotted them down properly).
  Now, presuming what you said is right and once I've checked out the number,x
in the error message "VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 3:0x".  What command
should I do to fix the problem and get the O/S back to live?

Cheers,

Wilson