Re: The Thrill of Debian Gnu/Linux

At 02:16 PM 6/10/00 -0700, John McBride wrote:
>Yes, you too can experience the thrill of installing and upgrading the
>Debian distro!

Same here: I just had my potato system working, wanted to install latex,
apt-get decides to update 63 packages and now pon/poff doesn't work
anymore. It just gives me 'pppd not started. None stopped'. The card is
recognized, the port is recognized, but here I am using Windoze again to
get on the net. So far I haven't really enjoyed networking with Linux. On a
brighter note, my TV card works great. Good luck to you. --Hans