Re: (no subject)

The first thing that comes to mind for me is to ask where on the hard
drive is your linux partition and where is Windows. Keep in mind lilo has
problems when your boot sector is past the 8 gig point. If you put the 5
gigs for linux first this may help. And personally I would advise
splitting your Windows partition in twain. One for system (say 1.5 GB) and
one for data (8.5). This way if you ever need to kill your system your
data will be safe. I hope this will help you.
					Adam S Edgar