Re: INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

> I GET THE MESSAGE   AFTER AUTO BOOTING   "RAMDISK: COMPRESSED IMAGE
> FOUND AT BLOCK 0" HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM  ALSO  I NEED TO ADD A
> LARGER HARD DRIVE TO MY SYSTEM THAT THE  BIOS DOES NOT SUPPORT IT IS A
> SYSTEMSOFT BIOS  AND THE HARDRIVE IS A 4645MB FUJITSU ATA DISKDRIVE ANY
> AND ALL INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED  PLEASE  SEND  BY EMAIL TO
> TRU_TRIPLE_X@WEBTV.NET
>
> http://hothits.hypermart.net/loveisblind.ram
>

> --
Hi,
   first and formost, please don't get stressed out so much. relax, all
problems can be solved. anyway, I had a similar problem like that ...I thought
that my cdrom drive went bad or something...it turned out to be my
over-clocked cpu (pentium 166 running at 200 mhz). perhaps that is your
problem too?. and your next question, what did you mean that your bios does
not support it? were you able to use that hardrive  before? in windows perhaps?