Lost Mail??

Hi All,
Is it possible to tell sendmail where to store new incoming mail. Im using
sendmail along with fetchmail and after my mail is retrieved from my isp, I
cant seem to find it. I use mutt to read my mail and have mutt looking in
/var/spool/mail/neutec but there is never any mail there. Fetchmail informs
me of receiving new mail so Im pretty sure its on my machine somewhere. Has
anyone ever had this and if so what needs to be changed to fix it?
Thanks Guys