RE: Can't get php4 to work with Apache

Greetings,
	I just did this same sort of thing to get Imp working on a potato box.  The
problem I found was that Apache didn't have the php module loaded.  In your
/etc/apache/httpd.conf you need a line similar to:

	LoadModule php3_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp3.so

	But of course your mileage may vary.

Brooks