Three Nic cards Not working

I have a question on network cards. Im wanting to add a third nic (eth2) to
my potato box. All three cards are using the tulip drivers. eth0 is a
Netgear eth1 is a Kingston and eth2 is a Linksys. When I any combination of
the two cards install they both work, but when I install the third it
detected a boot up but kills eth1 and eth 2. As soon as I remove eth 2 eth 1
begins to work. I assume its a memory or irq conflict but im not sure
because is detected at boot. Has anybody have any suggestions. I never did
this before and am at a loss.
Thanks Jay