Re: What version of PPP...

On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 21:49:02 +0200, "Sven Burgener" writes:
>I am using an external ZyXEL omni.net TA here. If yours is external too,
>you simply need to change "ATDT" in the chat config file to "ATDI". "I"
>for ISDN as opposed to "T" for tone, I assume. I'm using the standard
>pppd that ships with potato.

ahemm, just for the records: at least with zyxel omnis it´s not
necessary to specify a specific type of dialing ("I"), a simple
ATD123456 does it.

just my 2 cents,
&rw
--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /