Re: Think-and-do fonts in potato

> I have upgraded three computers to potato (2.2.15). On two of them, a
> laptop and a desktop, fonts for Netscape and other applications have
> gotten BIG. I have done some searching  to no avail. Has anyone had
> similar experiences? What did you do?

I presume that the 'big fonts' on these two computers appear in X and all apps
running under X. Most probably your resolution on these two computers is lower
than
110dpi (closer to 75dpi), but potato uses 110dpi fonts as default.

To cure this problem simply edit your XF86Config by changing the fontpath
variable
such that the 75dpi fonts appear in front of the 110dpi ones.

Jo